Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Cheryl Cole's shoot 'nightmare'

Cheryl Cole says photo shoots are her "worst nightmare".

The stunning singer - who appears on the front cover of the June issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine - always feels really nervous before being photographed and doesn't enjoy the endless preening that goes on.

Related readings:
Cheryl Cole's shoot 'nightmare' Sexiest woman Cheryl Cole
Cheryl Cole's shoot 'nightmare' Cheryl Cole's divorce demands
Cheryl Cole's shoot 'nightmare' Disney star Cheryl Cole
Cheryl Cole's shoot 'nightmare' Cheryl Cole wants dignified divorce
Speaking in a behind-the-scenes interview for Bazaar TV, she said: "I don't tend to enjoy photo shoots, they're my worst nightmare.

"I don't like being pampered all day, you know the fluffing of the hair, the pulling on the dresses and the make-up. Although this one (Harper's Bazaar) has been one of the most fun shoots I've done."

To help her overcome her nerves, Cheryl, 26, puts on Beyonce Knowles' music to inspire her when she is on a shoot.

Referring to Beyonce's on stage persona Sasha Fierce - which her 2008 album, 'I Am... Sasha Fierce', was named after - she explained: "I find I can't really connect with the camera, it's something I'm still learning to do. I tend to put a lot of Beyonce on when I'm doing photo shoots - I channel Sasha Fierce!"

Beyonce has described her alter-ego as a more confident version of herself.

The 'Halo' singer said: "I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter-ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am.

"Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

No comments: