Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sexy mother Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera is "more sexual" since she became a mother.

The 'Dirrty' singer - who has two-year-old son Max with her husband Jordan Bratman - says her self-confidence has soared since she got pregnant and she feels far sexier than ever before.

She said: "I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin. I think I'm even a more sexual Christina."

Christina and Jordan are determined to make nudity a normal part of the youngster's life and regularly strip off for 'Naked Sundays'.

The 29-year-old beauty is proud to be a "very sexual person" and was adamant she wouldn't lose any of sensuality after having a baby.

She said: "I think it's important that he sees mommy not be ashamed of her sexuality. I mean, he's two. We're art collectors, there are a lot of female nudes around the house. Max will be growing up in a house where it's just the norm... It's only weird when you shame it."

While the blonde pop beauty would love to extend her brood one day, she insists her LP 'Bionic', due for release in June, is like her new baby.

She explained: "I would love that one day, but not right now. "Eventually, I would like to give Max a brother or a sister, but right now 'Bionic' is the baby."

The 'Keeps Gettin' Better' singer also refuted criticism she is copying Lady Gaga with her new sound.

She said in an interview on the Bert Show on Atlanta radio station Q100: "It just comes with the territory. That, in particular, is not even worth wasting the breath to comment on. I've been around for over a decade and I think my work speaks for myself.

"If I were younger, I would have engaged, been a little upset. There's a bigger picture out there. I've got my son, my family, my work." 

No comments: