Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kristin Davis' punishing exercise

Kristin Davis is dripping in sweat when she finishes her workouts with Tracy Anderson.

The 'Sex and the City' actress hired the celebrity trainer - who was worked with Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna - to get her in shape and while she's pleased with the results, she admits it's extremely hard work.

She told People magazine: "I mean, it's a hard workout. I pour sweat. Every piece of clothing I have is wet when we finish. It sounds a little gross."

The 45-year-old beauty hired Tracy - whose regime includes a tough two-hour workout - after realising her last form of exercise wasn't working for her.

She said: "I didn't realise, but I had been developing my abs kind of outwards. We don't want that!"

As well as taking care of her figure, Kristin - who plays the immaculately dressed Charlotte York-Goldenblatt in the 'Sex and the City' TV shows and movies - recently admitted she has to be careful with what skincare she uses because her skin is so sensitive.

She said: "I use Ahava skincare, which is natural line from Israel and is made from minerals for the Dead Sea. I have the most sensitive skin. If you just look at me wrong, I break out in blotches! So I have to be really careful with what I put on my face. I try and focus on being really healthy, too. I don't drink and I don't smoke, which helps." 

No comments: